**** ALL LOTS NOW SOLD! **** ALL LOTS NOW SOLD! ****
* Introducing THE HUME COUNTRY HEIGHTS ESTATE STAGE 3.3 residential subdivision located on the fringe of central Albury and only minutes’ drive to Albury’s CBD.
* Offering a total of 17 flat and fully serviced allotments of land, with great aspects, ranging in size from 466 sqm to 743 sqm in stage 3.3.
* Situated amongst quality new modern homes in a new quality Glenroy subdivision area adjacent to popular Norris Park.
* These lots are suitable for both investors/developers to extend their activities and owner-occupiers to build their brand-new dream home.
* State government grant of $10,000 under the First Homeowner Grant scheme plus corresponding stamp duty benefits available for eligible first home buyers of new homes.
* Eligible first home buyers may also look for assistance through the First Home Super Saving Scheme & the First Home Loan Deposit Scheme.
This is a rare opportunity to buy land in Albury suburbia which is rare as hen’s teeth that will excite any home designer or property developer. Nestled in a quiet location opposite the Norris Park area, surrounded by quality newly built homes, close to North Albury Sports Ground, schools, IGA Supermarket and bus route with easy access to both the Albury and Lavington shopping centres.