• Well-presented and maintained brick veneer home with all the comforts, including ducted evaporative cooling, gas heating and ceiling fans.
• Ideal property to a first home buyer, an investor or a retiree, a very versatile and comfortable home.
• L-shaped lounge dining, updated kitchen with gas cooking, adjacent meals area, 3-bedrooms each with BIR’s, full bathroom and separate laundry.
• Fabulous undercover area complemented by lovely gardens, rainwater tank, garden shed, secure yard and single lock-up garage with storage area plus carport.
• Currently rented to an excellent long-term tenant at $280 per week, that makes this the perfect investment to add to your property portfolio.
Situated in a quiet neighbourhood but within short walking distance to the local IGA shopping precinct, sporting parks, playground, high school and primary school, pre-school which makes this home attractive from all angles, you can’t go wrong!