• Almost new modern central Albury brick veneer home with all the extras and modern-day conveniences, perfectly situated in a very popular and beautiful leafy tree-lined street.
• A welcoming entrance leads onto a northerly facing open plan living area complimented by a generous dining room that oversees a lovely private undercover area with its own beautiful outlook that is just ideal for entertainers.
• This home offers 3 generous bedrooms, two with BIR’s and a master with an ensuite. The modern day ducted heating and cooling provides comfort all year round.
• There is also a well-appointed kitchen with lots of storage space including pot-draws, a Caesar-stone bench-top and quality modern appliances including a dishwasher.
• Also on offer is a second full bathroom, a separate laundry, ample storage space throughout, double lock-up garage with remote, plus rear yard access suitable for a trailer or a boat.
• To finish off there is a low-maintenance yard with landscaped gardens, a rainwater tank and complete privacy and seclusion.
• This home is set on a 450-square meter block, quietly positioned right in the very heart of central Albury.
A modern home that is truly Central Albury gold. Located in Albury’s pre-eminent central location around the Jones, Elm & Sackville Streets area. A truly rare find nestled in a quiet residential pocket and only 600 metres to Dean Street and all the restaurants, cafes, clubs and other leisurely facilities that are available in the hub of the city. This one has the three big real estate factors - LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION.Show More