:: Solid timber kitchen
:: Open fireplace
:: Large outdoor undercover area
:: MAN-CAVE plus workshop
:: Ducted air-conditioning and gas heating
:: Side street rear yard double gate access
• Set perfectly in a splendid elevated position on the high side of Tracy Street at Quicks Hill with fabulous views, ready for a new owner to move into and enjoy.
• Looking proud and inviting, this multi-level home offers generous space for enjoyable family living.
• Features formal lounge with an open fireplace ideal for the cold winter weather, plus lots of windows where light radiates throughout.
• 4 large bedrooms with built-in-robes, master with double shower ensuite and its own private courtyard.
• Solid timber kitchen equipped with quality appliances, family/dining room opening to an amazing outdoor verandah.
• Fully ducted air conditioning and gas heating offering comfort all year round and the understairs storage area is perfect wine cellar.
• The most exciting part of this property is the MAN CAVE which is perfect for the collectors, and not to mention the workshop for the tradesperson, and the large undercover area for the summer BBQ’s.
• Side street access to yard with double gates, full bathroom, separate laundry, solar panels and much much more!
You will fall in love with this meticulously presented and spacious elevated family home on the hill of Quick’s Hill Estate offering all the extras and more. Lots of storage, workshop and magnificent views from sunrise to sunset all year round.