:: Polished floorboards
:: 866 sqm block
:: Leafy old East Albury
:: Dual back yard entrance
:: Cosy fireplace & renovated bathroom
:: Potential for further development (STCA)
• A lifestyle you dream about is offered by this beautifully presented home within a short distance of Albury’s CBD, that brings together the perfect combination of old-world charm and modern conveniences.
• A charming weatherboard home with a welcoming entry at an elevated frontage that overlooks a sought-after old East Albury location that conveniently leads to the Dean Street overpass foot bridge.
• The beautiful high ceilings and the polished floorboards are a feature of this home and together with the cosy fireplace, they welcome you into a lovely open plan lounge-dining, complemented by modern kitchen with quality appliances and a middle island bench.
• Also, on offer are 3 bedrooms with built-in-robes plus a study, large family rumpus that opens onto a large paved outdoor entertaining area on one side and an undercover area on the other, that’s perfect for entertaining on those balmy East Albury summer nights.
• The home is situated on a good-sized (866) metre block situated on the high side of Denmar Street with potential for further improvement and development (STCA) and with a handy dual entrance to the backyard, 2 car carport, separate laundry, fully updated bathroom and ducted heating and cooling providing comfort all year round.
This magnificent period home is tucked away in a very quiet – yet so convenient location for easy access to the CBD, shops and freeway exit/entrance.