:: Acreage near town
:: 8.55 acres
:: Red cedar homestead
:: Classic wrap around verandahs
:: 4 paddocks suitable for horses
:: A great lifestyle property awaits
* An outstanding opportunity only 10 minutes’ drive from Lavington, situated in the heart of the well-known and thriving township of Jindera and only a stone’s throw to all the local amenities it has to offer
* Comprising of a red cedar homestead designed house with wrap-around verandahs that captures all the natural views from sunrise to sunset
* The homestead also offers a formal entrance, large elegant living area with built-in entertainments which are complemented by high ceilings with decorative cornices, a formal dining room with French doors and a magnificent fireplace
* Three (3) double bedrooms with built-in-robes and ducted cooling for year-round comfort.
* Large light-filled country kitchen with ample cupboard space, full bathroom and an unfinished ensuite, plus a separate laundry
* The overall renovation at this home is not fully complete and offers the opportunity for the discerning buyer to put their own personal stamp on it
Situated on 3.45 hectares or 8.55 acres of land, this property is divided into 4 paddocks suitable for horses, with town water connected as well as a good size dam.
Also on offer is a great 3-bay shed with power and a workshop. If you are looking for a quiet country lifestyle with yet the convenience of local growing central hub which offers locals shops, schools and all amenities, and only 20 minutes to the Albury CBD then this property is for you. Inspection will not disappoint. Acreage close to town is a scarcity and this is what you will find here - is it time for a tree-change?